If you have been a reader of my blog, then I would say that I have always shared a detailed itinerary for all my travels or staycation. Now, this helps anyone who is planning to go to that destination immediately to know what activities to do, where to eat and where to stay. If you are planning a weekend getaway (which you must) to Aamby Valley then you can choose this itinerary. My entire experience to Aamby Valley is coming up soon. Don’t forget to check breathtaking pictures as always.
– Drive down to Aamby Valley from Mumbai or Pune which could roughly take around 2 hours.
– Enjoy the lush green nature during your drive. Reach the city latest by 12 pm to enjoy the rest of the day.
– Check-in to your lovely luxurious Spanish Cottage rooms and rest for a while. Enjoy the comfort, grandeur of the room before you have a sumptuous meal.
– For lunch, indulge yourself by eating at the Curry Coast restaurant. Eat your heart away with coastal & regional seafood.
– Change into your water wear, and head to experience a waterfall safari in the untouched jungles. Enjoy the cascading waterfalls after 3 pm before it gets too late.
– Spend the rest of the evening lazing around in the room and get ready for dinner with some Middle Eastern influences.
– Start your evening at 7.30pm at Mabruk Restaurant, where you will see an authentic belly dancing performance while you eat middle-eastern cuisine.
– Sleep in a comfortable and cozy bed to wake up early next day to enjoy the wilderness.
– Pack your bags, keep it ready and let the staff transfer them to Aussie Chalets. Later in the day you can check-in into your new rooms.
– Start your day by having a sumptuous breakfast at Woodpecker Restaurant at 8.00am and wear comfortable clothes where you are okay with them getting dirty.
– Head to 19 Degrees North for your adventure and a day full of an adrenaline rush.
– Activities you should do are Zip Lining and riding the ATV on rough terrains. DO NOT MISS jungle safari in an open ATV where you head to base camp for your chai and pakora. Be ready to get drenched with dirt! It is worth every bit of it.
– Head to your new rooms around 2.30pm, clean up and get ready for some rich Indian food.
– After all the activities, you would be starving and Namak restaurant – Indian fine dine – would fit the best.
– Spend your evening watching “Fountain of Fortune” fountain show at 7.30pm. You will rejoice the musical evening.
– You can have drinks and some filling finger food at 7 The Sports Bar – a gentleman’s club.
– Have a great sleep in these beautiful looking chalets and you wouldn’t want to leave the room next day.
– After a good night’s sleep, you would be hungry. Eat your breakfast again at the Woodpecker restaurant.
– Start your day with the most interesting thing at this place – the Aqua Bus. This would be one of its kinds of an experience. They will also show you around the property on the same bus. Hold tight when the bus goes into the water.
– Drench yourself in water with water sports like Jet boat extreme and jet skiing before you head to eat another sumptuous meal. You would need space in your stomach.
– Do not miss eating the Rajasthani Thali at Manuhaar, where you would feel like a royal while feasting on a variety of dishes ranging from Rajasthani to Gujarati in a silver platter.
– Pack your bags after the heavy meal as now you would head back to your city life. Leaving around 4 pm is a good idea to avoid traffic on the way.
Here are the monsoon and Diwali package one can avail of as of now. There are various other options available here: Check out www.aambyvalley.com to see what else you can plan. Find them active on Twitter and Facebook for any queries.