Winter vacations are just around the corner. Everyone is gearing up for the holiday season. It is a time to unwind, spend quality time with loved ones, and fill the pages of an exciting memory diary! They say a good start is half the battle won and surely, that’s true when you are done selecting your vacation spot. All you have to do now is complete bookings and have fun!
However, there are some secret ingredients that could work wonders for your family holidays. Think of them like brownie points—thoughtful planning that will add sweetness to your trip to your favorite family holiday destinations. Here are five handy tips.
- It’s true that we get more excited about things closest to us when we feel a sense of ownership or belonging. Involve them right on the planning stage and your holiday will be a guaranteed success. First, have them choose a favorite locale based on their interest. Whatever you select, rest assured that Club Mahindra’s bouquet of properties will have you spoilt for choice.
- Next, you may curate specific experiences together—jungle trails, cultural events, food tours, or adventure sports based on the specialties of the destination. Club Mahindra strives to ensure that everyone in the family is having a gala time. All you have to do is decide what you want and the resort team will take care of all the coordination. The idea is to have stress-free fun, so you can have your cake and eat it too! If you are confused and undecided, the team will be more than happy to help with suggestions.
- When you head to a specific destination, it’s imperative to pack correctly. If you are in a jungle, forest repellent is necessary. If the weather forecast predicts heavy showers, packing appropriate rainwear is important. Appropriate packing is an essential for great family vacations.
- Read up a little on the local cuisine of the destination you are visiting. If the local food doesn’t match your palate or you generally have specific dietary needs, do reach out to the resort team with your requirements. Club Mahindra resorts across India are equipped with multi-cuisine restaurants that cater to a diverse palate, ensuring family holidays aren’t hampered because of food. Besides, most of the resorts have spacious rooms with kitchenette, in case you want to make a quick grab.
- Last but not the least, leave your worries behind at home! For family vacations to be a success, it’s important to disconnect from the world once in a while. This may not come across as a major trip secret, but it’s often forgotten. Often, we get so busy planning the nitty-gritty of the holiday that we forget this tiny, but very important detail.
Once all the planning is done and you are at the resort, all you have to do is indulge in fun. For everything else, there’s the resort team at Club Mahindra!